Monday, September 29, 2008

Won't Function

No matter how hard I try to let my brain work but it wouldn't...just wouldn't work as it used to work. After that big frustration from the biggest blogging site, I lost all my motivation to do my opps. Aside from being hungry, my baby is crying so loud that I can't concentrate writing. I have 2 opps from reviewme need to be done but tsk tsk tsk... I don't think I can do it at this point for I really am out of words to say.

Perhaps, I should feed my hungry stomach first so I can make my brain to function very well. Geeezzzz really not feeling of doing anything here! Life is so tiring that sometimes I don't know what to do. I may be just being struck by homesickness again... who knows?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...