Monday, September 8, 2008

Excited

I am so excited knowing that this weekend I am gonna be busier.We will have 2 doctor appointment on the first day of my husband's off,the following day we are gonna meet my sister inlaw who is also a filipina and then we are gonna go to Dallas Arboretum.

I have been itching to go there because I have seen on the internet how peaceful and beautiful it is there.On Friday,we'll be meeting our newly found friend,Madel with my other local friends,Rose and Annie.I like it when I get busy so I don't have to sit on the computer all day waiting for nothing.Not even making money.

So,all these hopefully can be done with God's grace.I hope the weather will not go crazy so we all can enjoy together.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...