Monday, September 22, 2008

Always Fighting

I hope my baby won't grow up thinking that each time she takes a bath,it will become a fight moment with her mommy.It's getting harder and harder to bathe her everyday as she is too mobile now.Anything that gets near her hands,she would quickly grab it and put in her mouth not realizing that she could get poisoned to it. Gosh! It scares me.

Also,after bathing and time to clean her nose,she would try the best she can and release all her strength to get away from me for she surely knows that it's not a good thing to do.She hates feeling the cotton swab inside her nose that is why. But,I'm her mother who is stronger than her and would do anything just to get the dirt that block her nose.

3 comments:

Twerlyn said...

Limpyada jud ka Anne ba =) ..butangi gihapon ug gloves c BBJ aron d ka grab ug things..but d na man mukasya ang gloves gud ba..

Ritchelle said...

Na with my Shiela,walay limpyohay ilong!Kato gamay pa siya sus kada minuto guro,unsaon supakera na kaayo!Magbuno guro me ug akoy masunod.

Kuyaw karon nga stage kay makakita ug cotton buds idretso paslak sa dunggan....apil-apil ug limpyo tsktsk

Anonymous said...

hello...

bathing little babies were always a teleserye scene for me before...so hard! hehehe...

mau gani kay mga dagko na ako anak...pero kung magligo ko sa ila karon, maapil nako ug kabasa...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...