Saturday, February 26, 2011

Unbelievabra




I might need a couple of new brassieres for the reason I am pregnant and my body changes. My old ones seem so tight and don't fit right especially in the bust area. I would want a Bra and Cami with cleavage cover so I may have to look at those types on the internet first as to what store has them. Also, being pregnant, I get irritated right away in every small things or for no reason at all. It could be because of hormonal changes. I even get annoyed with the tangled clothes I wear, how much more wearing uncomfortable bra? I guess, either the bra and cami with cleavage cover or a seamless shape wear are good options when buying new inner wear. I hope they bring me satisfaction and comfort through out my pregnancy. I just want to be comfortable as much as possible until the baby comes out. When that times comes, I can then slowly work out and hopefully my goes back to its normal shape of course with the help of a body shaper bra.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...