Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Messy Bedroom

This is how her bedroom is like right now. It's been so messy since we arrived from the Philippines a week ago. When entered the house, it was all neat and in order but then when Jadyn came, everything turned upside down. It is also messy in some parts of the house but I managed to clean it up. Heck, I am not in the mood to fix her mess in the bedroom. I guess it's gonna stay like that for the rest of the week. Why would I clean after it if minutes later she'd scatter her toys again, there's just no sense tidying up someone's bedroom while the owner is not helping me.


........above photo is my little palalat about to scatter her toys even more.. this is in our living room area and the place is already a mess...
.... her bedroom.. you can tell at least there were 7 tornado touchdowns happened from the past days here...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...