Thursday, February 3, 2011

Exhausted Baby

Jadyn has been my partner in traveling back and forth to the Philippines. It was her second trip to PI this year. She is a fine traveler, really no complain nor crying during the whole flight. She would just eat, play and sleep when in the airplane. But the only thing I complain about her is that she DOESN'T WALK when I need her to walk. Why on earth she doesn't walk, she really loves watching me heavily burden by her plus I had to pull my carry-on and purse in the airport.

Okay, I understand flying in an airplane is tiring and exhausting that is why she had to sleep the possible way she can when she had a chance. Photos are proof of her looking exhausted. These were taken at Incheon International Airport in South Korea. Peacefully sleeping after just 4 hours of flying from PI to Incheon. Cute, ain't she?


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...