Friday, February 11, 2011

Baby Nursery Ideas

I will have my first OBGyn visit in two hours time for my second baby. Right at this moment, I am somehow skeptical of me being pregnant because I am showing no signs of pregnancy. I would only trust that I truly am preggy once I hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time. I am excited hearing it today, you bet. I guess the feelings will be the same when I first heard Jadyn's heartbeat 3 years ago. I got teary-eyed and almost couldn't believe I was carrying a small life inside my womb.

With all these being said, I am also anxious preparing our new baby's room. Jadyn isn't using her bedroom so I might use it for the second one, decorate it a bit, add some things that a newborn needs and organize a bit maybe so it will be ready before the baby is here. However, I may need some new Baby Nursery Ideas to make the room comfortable and warm enough for our little one. I know it is normal for decorating a nursery room to be stressful but it doesn't have to be that way. Of course one can make it an exciting experience instead with Vertbaudet's cosy and stylish interior designs and furnishings. Wonderful cots and bedding, beautiful decorations and more.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...