Monday, February 28, 2011

Happy Monday!




It's Monday, argggsss! For sure a lot of people don't love when first day of work week is here. For some reason, Monday is the most hated day of the week. No one wants to get up, rushing to work or school. Even I, don't have anything to do on Mondays, I feel the blues too. I somehow felt that I am obliged to get up at 8 just so I can do my chores early, finish them early and relax when afternoon comes.

I have a lot of things in mind for today. I shall see if I am going to be able to do them all as I really feel sooooooooo lazy this morning when I got up. It is only 9:47 in the morning, my stomach is slightly starving yet I don't want to go to the kitchen and find some foods to eat. Lazy talaga!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...