Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Cold Morning

Geez it's very cold. I didn't want to get up but was forced to because I was hungry. If only it isn't time yet, I would have stayed in bed until ten but then I have a little fetus to feed. One week of having very nice temperature and then it suddenly dropped down to 39 degrees that leaves me shivering this morning or up 'till this moment even if I already had a cup of warm chocolate drink. I thought winter was over? So this is what Pete Delkus the weatherman was saying, cold front is coming and here it is! I hope that it's gonna warm up a bit as we get to the afternoon for I have things to do in mind outside the house. I can't do them unless the temperature is bearable for us to be outside.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...