Friday, December 29, 2006

My Strenghts and Weaknesses

Everdearest online Diary,

I will take advantage of writing something at this very moment of time while my yahoo messenger is still quiet because once I get hooked up to chatting then I can completely forget you my dear diary.

Today in Fort Worth has been raining all day since I got up this morning,even until now I'm typing this letter. In fact,there's lightning,thunderstorms and squalls going on outside,so dark and wet and it's ok because I don't have any business to do outside,the temperature is not bad,it is only 61 degrees Fahrenheit which is better 'coz I don't quiver.

Time and days passed by so quickly.Now you see it's already December 29 and few more days left it's gonna be New Year. Speaking of New Year, I guess it's time to look back of the wonderful things that happened to me on the year 2006.
Let's look closely the real me and my entire self as I carefully jot down some of my strenghts and weaknesses, fulfillment and failures during the past year. Not forgetting the weird habits that you guys are surely gonna be shocked when I reveal it from here!

MY STRENGHTS:


* Confident and true to myself. I feel no insecurity and jealousy for I believe I like my own self. I can walk in the street,head up and say "This is me,I am proud of myself". I'm not afraid to speak out what's on my mind.

* Fairly nice to everyone. Anyone who is willing to make me their friends are welcome and I so like it to befriend to other people esp.online.

* Can keep secrets. Wanna share your secrets to me? then I am the right person for I can keep it for myself as long as you want me to.

* Optimistic. I try to be positive in everything I think about for the coming years and what I do. Hopeful that it turns out to be good no matter what.

* Appreciative. I do give compliments of beautiful things I see. I say "You are beautiful/handsome" with truthfulness. I admire birds and winds and nature that God created.

* A listener. I don't think I'm a good listener but somehow I can really listen to whatever heartaches or pains you are in.

* Loyal and Chaste. Never ever betray my friends,family and most of all to my husband. I admit it, I see lotta guapo out there but never flirt with them because I am aware my limitations as a married woman.

* Treat me nice,treat you good. Be nice to me and I'll give you 100% pleasant treatment in return.

* Down-to-Earth. I will always stay the same as I am and always remember where I came from wherever life takes me to. Keep my feet on the ground if possible.

* Sympathy and Concern. You can assure as one of your friends, I am willing to take part of the sadness you are feeling and show greatest symphathy when you're down to show you that I care for you.


MY WEAKNESSES:

* I easily get sad and lonely.
* I easily get carried-away of the drama that I watch on t.v
* Likes yelling alot,which is not a good example to kids around for they might imitate me.
* I can really get rude and throw harmful words when somebody bites me.
* I cry silently. No good again for it's one of the causes of heart failure,it is where it starts.
* Mo karal panty ko when I see really guapo kano man outside...grrrr ambot ba nganu..but igo nalang ko tan aw ha..no need to flirt.
* I really sing along with the radio if I hear music I like and do not care if I have this yabag tone whoever is listening..paki ko?
* Likes to irritate my husband.
* Can be very up front sometimes and not knowing it hurts other people's feelings.
* Undeniably utter cursing words like "atay,pesti etc.." when somebody's stepping or something fall on to my toes.
* I don't hear mass regularly. I go to church if I just feel like I want to...perya gaba Lord!
* Scared losing any of my loved ones.....



MY WEIRD HABITS:

* I like scratching off my nail color even if it's only 3 days old in front of t.v with Lalabs. I won't stop even if being told to stop. Sometimes change color 3x a week then scratch/peel off again...

* When seated on the toilet bowl, I tend to pick up pieces of hair strands on the floor while sabay nag-utong.

* I keep watch of the "poop" each time it comes out...yucky huh?

* When I fart and it's real stinky, I ask hubby whether he wants to smell it or not since it's so so stinky.. and he chuckles...


* Pinaborot borot baba while eating.But in the restaurant I try not to and maintain my poise..only in public..but in the house nahh paburak agi.

2006 ACHIEVEMENTS:

* I made it to America.
* Performed the duties as a wife(not all though)
* Met my online friends in Texas
* Met new friends,joined bisdak planet...
* Give pieces of advice to those who need
* Never failed to call my family every Friday night
* Never failed to show my love to my husband and reminds him that he is a wonderful person and that I admire him so much!

2006 FAILURES:

* Did not adjust my status right away
* Found online enemy
* Wasn't able to go to The Bahamas
* Still not mastered my driving practice


2007 GOALS:

* To be able to visit my family
* To bear a child
* To be more loving and passionate to my husband
* To stay healthy
* To gain a few pounds
* To get my life settled as in adjust status and get a job
* To gain more friends
* To be helpful as possibly as I could
* To minimize spending too much time on the pc..laugh at me Ives but true baya ko!
* To be able to help my family back home.
* Try to go to church as often as I could.

7 comments:

mjsterling said...

lohe pakner paskang kuyawa diay nimo ugmga habit no? hahaha!

hmmmmm pariha na diay ta ani pakner? haha maminusan kha ni nato ang pagka addcited nato sa puter? nga hapit naman gani ni nato e lukdo bisan malibang ta hahaha....tinuod dli?

will good luck nalang ani atong mga resolutions.

Anonymous said...

Hi Anne, its nice to know you a little bit from this lists. Good luck nalang sa mga resolutions nimo.

Btw, salamat sa imong comment didto sa akong photo gallery. Tinuod ni Anne, ganahan kaayo ko sa imong mga pictures labi na tong naka two-piece kalang. Wow hanep, pang model imong lawas. Your skin, beauty, pang model jud. Bagay kaayo mo sa imong bana kay macho gaupito pod. Daghan jud maglaway sa imo kay mga america halos mga tambok ang mga CL ang mga structure sa mga lawas. Ampiki ka na kay mao ra na atong garbo, hehehe.

Happy New Year!!!

Anonymous said...

amen......amen....

hala tumani ni tanan...ok?

nice imo post ron dah....very interesting ug para pod sa akoa, naa gamay pod....

thanks for sharing, anne......

Anonymous said...

dae Anne gwapa naman kaayo imong balay dire uy liwat sa tag-iya hehhehe... nice post dae Anne, nice to know you hehe..

Happy weekend!!!!

Anonymous said...

basta ikaw gats tuman jud na....great shares gats!.....ciao

Anonymous said...

Ka nice sa sharing sa babae io. Nalingaw ko basa, thanks for sharing dai... I'm sure hubby knew it already that you love him more and more everyday gyud. Take care..

Photogenic Fella said...

goodluck po sa resolution nyo....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...