Monday, December 25, 2006

Check Babies

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE. LET'S REJOICE FOR THE CHRIST IS BORN!!!

I am thankful for another Christmas that came into my life. I am very happy also for I am now with the most special person in my life...this is our first Christmas together! Yeppeeeyy pero lagi it's just like an ordinary day for us because he must go to work..according to Lalabs crimes don't take Holidays that's why he needs to work..and so I left alone in the house peeking out the window from time to time at a neighbor's house accross the street for I think they are having so much fun inside..I can tell because lots of cars parked outside their house..maybe the old folks are having their children,great grandchildren inside and having a party.

Well,it's ok for me because yesterday I was able to go to church after quite a while because you know it's not every Sunday I can go to church and hear the mass. I am somehow thankful because even panagsa lang I really made it there with my only friend in Fort Wort,Rosalie.And after that we went at her house and shared tinolang baboy with gabi and cabbage and I was the one cooking the ampalaya with eggs..so atleast nag salo salo mi kami ra noon duha hehehe...


Above is a quick pose of me before going to church..

After that small banquet,we started working on making a dough for her sugar cookies. Actually she was the one who exerted so much effort to it because I do not know how to do it yet so naglantaw lang ko aron makat on ug unsaon..It requires alot of work jud kay ang pagpigsat sa dough exercise kaau sa muscles hehehe..and I end up sprinkling with sugar the finished product..oh atleast huh naa koy gamit? hehe



We did it in 4 hours jud but then sulit sad kay we made a couple dozens of sugar cookies... and I brought home 3 dozens of the cookies.



<-------- as you can see the result, the cookies are so guapa..proud of my work huh ako nagbutang ug deco ana hehehe...dili pana mao among nahuman because by the time I took that pic we were not done yet with couple others...









Our time has ended and called hubby so he can pick me up...naikog ko hubby kay I was already exhausted and tired..plus slight migraine attacked me samotan ga uwan uwan and very cold.
In celebration for Christmas we just dropped by in an Asian Restaurant and suggested to just take it out for I was really aching for pain. As in mura latang gulay as soon as I ate my dinner I went to bed and fall into deep slumber..wala naku ka tapad hubby in the couch coz I was really sick. In the morning when I got up samotan coz I had a stiff neck even until now I'm making this blog still a little bit painful..pero ok ra kay computer man lagi.

Today is Christmas day,I believe and yet it's so quiet. Christmas in America is very solemn,no fireworks,no need to get up at 12 MN for Noche Buena no nothing..whoaaa..well maybe if his family was close...then maybe we could have shared a little feast like every famliy does.

Oh before I forget,I've got a real unique gift from hubby today. A card with a baby hugging a big dog in the picture plus A BANK OF AMERICA CHECK issued by hubby but it has no cash written in it. Oh not only that, he promised that we gonna go shop each Christmas presents after Christmas nahh..sure ba ako pa mo dili? kay big sale daw na tomas...mura pud pinoy mag huwat lang naay sale.

It stated there; for the date is:FOREVER
Pay to the order of : Mrs.Anne Seno Sanborn
"A wonderful life with Love and Babies"
with matching his signature..hmmm this is my first time to receive a promise like this. So this only means that I have so much hope in getting impregnated by him sooner or later weeewww..hehehe magkakaanak na ako!!!!!!!!!!

See the pictures--->







This is all folks..I think it's time for blog hopping..hmmm yeah...until next page!!! See yahhhhhhh

2 comments:

mjsterling said...

wow ako na pud una comment dinhi...saonz ani gyud ni basta lukdoon ang pc bah hehe! niways happy ko sa imong unique nga gift from ur hubby oi kay for life time na gyud na ba..usa pud ang imong pangandoy nga magka baby..hapit na muabot pohon malooy ang ginoo...so goodluck to u pakner! and merry christmas...mwuaaahh!

Janine said...

hmm mura na tandog jud si sandy dae ann no..as in regalohan man jud ka niya ug cheque..sayang k di kwarta gibutang..pero hey mas labaw pa jud to sa kwarta no..hehehe am sure you will keep and and will show it to your children in the future...as in am so happy for you ann..at least kabalo ka na ok na jud niya na mag ka baby mo...Good luck nya pohon..advance happy new year dira nimo..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...