Friday, December 8, 2006

FINISH THE SENTENCE SURVEY


Finish The Sentence Survey
My ex...don\'t know where they are now
Maybe I should...start making a life next year
I love...everything about my Lalabs
People would say that i'm...skinny
I don't understand...some American accents
When i wake up in the morning...I greet my Lalabs good morning
I lost...pounds
Life is full of...mysteries
My past is...tearful
I get annoyed when...somebody buzz me on yahoo or being too mahangin
Parties are...waste of time
I wish...I could have a baby soon
Dogs...are cute
Cats...not so cute.not fond of cats,sorry
Tomorrow...gonna s** and go out of the house
I have low tolerance...boastfulness
If I had a million dollars...i would donate some to charity
I'm totally terrified...when somebody bang the door and hubby is not around
Take This Survey at Quizopolis.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...