Friday, December 8, 2006

MY SECRETS SURVEY

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



My Secrets Survey
What's in your wallet?ID cards,few bucks,hubby and Jesse McCartney\'s photos
What's under your bed?just rugs
What's on that way top shelf or in the very far back of your closet?shoes
What's in your underware drawer?none
What's in the trunk of your car?work stuff of lalabs coz he uses my car sometimes to work.
What's in your desk or locker?confidential and important files
Do you have a super-secret hiding place and what's in it?none so far
Do you feel guilty about something right now, if yes what?nope coz I\'m a good gurl
What is the most embarassing thing in your room right now?dusty rugs coz feel lazy doing the vacuum right now
Have you done something recently you hope no one finds out about?nope
What is your last thought before you fall asleep?thought of making love in the morning
How long have those leftovers been in the fridge?2 days
If I confiscated your computer and took a look around....what would I find?tons of naked pics during my hubby\'s trips to the Philippines
Do you sleep with anything?yeah with clothes on though hubby want me completely naked but i get GAS in my stomach if I do
What is your midnight snack weakness?rice
Have you ever you shop lifted?never.but nangupit 1 peso from my mama\'s wallet when i was in grade 2
Have you ever vandalized anything?yeah on hubby\'s car write I LUV U on it when it was snowing
Ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?never..hate dancing
What do you wait until no one is looking to do?grab food and eat it
Have you told the truth in this survey?yeah all questions
Take This Survey at Quizopolis.com

Quizopolis

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...