Friday, December 8, 2006

My Girly Survey


Girls Survey
Do you have a lot of make-up?no.just blush on but I don\'t use it anymore.
How much do you put on?not at all
How long does it take you to get ready?i\'ll be real quick if the need arises
Do you carry a purse?yeah
What color is it?depends what color my dress or sandals
Where did you get it?hey of course bought it from the mall
Do you have a Louis Vuttion?no.rather have none than having a fake one..its so expensive can\'t afford for now
Do you like to wear nail polish?yes
How often do you get your nails done?if I turn crazy I change color 3x a week
Do you like manicures?alot
Do you like pedicures?alot
Do you have a usual nail salon you go to?in the Phils.yes,not in US anymore expensive here
Where do you get your hair done?myself
Do you straighten your hair?nope.wearing my natural straight hair
How many pairs of shoes do you have?10
Which pair of shoes are your favorite?all
What brand are they?why is that important? adidas,skechers,GAP,rusty lopez,Harley Davidson ug uban pa
Do you wear heels?an inch higher
Where do you buy most of your clothes?malls
Take This Survey at Quizopolis.com

Quizopolis

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...