Thursday, December 21, 2006

Kay Nasuya Man Lagi..

Dearest My Online Diary,

It's been 9 months now since I got here in my husband's place. Everything's fine and in order and so far so good..no complaints at all.He's always been good to me even if I get "kobol" sometimes. He provides me of my needs,he keep me warm,he give me love..everything a wife could ask for.

Now,Christmas time is just a few more sleeps away. Time to celebrate Jesus' birthday,time to give and receive gifts,show love.It's also a time to make wishes..I am sure a lot of people out there are wishing something and that they want it to be granted on Christmas..

I am one of those people who are full of wishes,hopes and dreams although some of them were already granted and given by those who surrounded me.Thanks to them..tickets,clothes..material things,etc. However,as a married woman,there is nothing I can ever hope for except that God can make this family that we just started complete. A child..yes a child,I cannot wait to have one sooner.

I've been a little dreamer lately...the story is like this,hubby and I both agreed that I'm gonna take pills as our choice of birth control.Yes,I bought Diane35 whole 12 tabs in the Philippines before flying here in US. And last night was my last pill and couldn't imagine I finished taking it all..I am bit happy because you know it's tiring to "yarok" a pill each night before going to bed..now I feel relieved.

And for that,I wanna get pregnantttt...I feel so very jealous of my friends online who are now "nagsuka suka tungod kay juntis lagi"...some of them are going to deliver their baby anytime soon...
Another friend I've known whom Janine introduced me when I was at her house couple months ago is now having a baby.. I don't know how to describe when Janine showed me Titing's pix of her newborn..here's the link
www.kylamuller.multiply.com

see how mestiza her new born? Whoaaa PERTI NAKU KASUYA NAMAN JUD..Haay kanus-a pako tagaan anak ani sa akong manoy...coz everytime I talk about him of me getting pregnant,he won't just say any word at all or frankly say "I'm not quite ready"...oh mann..pag sure oi tumbling ko ron..makalagot..pero duh..come what may..I know he can't stand living with me with no jer jer..coz we made a joke that there'll be no jer jer since I already consumed all my pills and I want taking no pills anymore...

I'm really hoping though not too soon that I'm gonna be juntis 'coz it's one of my biggest dreams to hold my own liwat in my arms. The reason why hubby don't want to make anak anak is because he promised me that we gonna visit Bahamas first before that..and I don't know when it's going to happen...I have not even started working on Adjustment of Status yet..grrr still so many things to do but all I want is I WANT A BABYYYYYYYYYY...PLS SANTA HEAR ME...LORD CREATE A MIRACLE!!!!! Tagai kog binhi dinhi sa akong sabakan!!!!!!!

Just wanted to voice out what's in my thoughts my dear diary..thanks for listening to me...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahha ayaw nalang ka selos ann..maka anak ra lagi ka...i will be the first person to be happy kong mo IM ka nako telling me that you're preggy..pero at least me hope naka k wala na ikyas si sandy..la naman ka pills..hahahah
bitaw ako lang ka tabangan ampo pohon..yehey naa napud me tagaan ug babyshower...hmmmm

mjsterling said...

who knows pakner mag start ang new year ma sudlan nana imong sabakan....basta ug mag juntis ka pahibaloa unya ko ha..dayun kuhaa ko ug ninang hehe.im sure cutie gyud mo ug liwat.
cge adto na ko kay tiwas sa ko ug wrapped sa akong mga xmas gift. ug merry christmas ninyo duha ni sandy

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year dha ninyong duha Anne!!! Gosh, maka relate jud ko nmo sa una sad.. ana sad ko ato, i got here dec. 03, 2004.. tugnaw kaau, on weekdays work si vana nko, I am all by myself sa balay.. so boring jud. So I ask god, to please make me preggy.. cuz I want to see my liwat sad. Ana sad akoa vana ato dai Anne, dli pa daw sya ready.. pero wla sya nabuhat, hehe!

By mid of january 2005, nahibaw-an nko nga buntit ko.. see dali ra kaau sa???? haha!!! sogsogon lagi ko ani akoa vana nga wow you are so fast!!! nyahaha!

So ikaw dha, relax lang.. mabuntis ra lagi ka puhon, kami sad dri kron try and try na sad kay pun-an na nmo si Brandon ^_^ pero wla paman sad.. basin next month, bahala prehas sila bday Brandon sept. puhon, nyahaha!

Lami jud ang feeling dai Ann basta kita nka sa imohang liwat.. labi na kay half puti (wink!) agoyyyyyy!!!! ka wafa kaha or wafo sa inyohang liwat kay prehas man mo good looking ~_^.. gtg take care ayaw cge huna huna ana kay basin dugay noon ka sudlan ana, mura lang wla ba aron sudlan dayon ^_^ muahhh!!!

Anonymous said...

ouccchhhh why man dili pa ready imoha lalabs gats?when pa man di-ay na cya ma ready hehehehe?Aw hinu-on batan-on pa man pud na cya noh....maybe gusto pa na cya mag enjoy sa yaha life nga without obligation,kay kini rabang dubay bata ayyyyy graveh,no short of sleepless nights jud.Then mga parties,outings with friends as in limited na kaau.So i can understand na why imoha lalabs dili pa ready.Pero to see the smile of ur liwat,the hugs and the fun mura pud ug heaven and feeling.Ingon ana baya sad ko sa una sa akoa previous na kaparis,as in g pressure jud nako cya na magka baby kay nahan lage ko na nanay mutawag nakong mummy,kay suya pud ko sa akoa mga ka amigahan na dunay mga anak then,mura ra japon dalaga then proud kaau magbitbit sa liwat so mao to sa kasuya nag ka anak jud ko,then na end pud amoa relasyon,pero lahi ra to amoa story ha,coz im sure na u and ur husband are very much in love to each other.Pero wait lang gats time will come na mo yes rana imoha lalabs,kay love raba ka kaau ana so ug unsay moha kalipay yaha jud na ihatag diba?Mura sad ka akoa bana sa una maoy gusto magkaliwat soon as naabot me dinhia sa ENGLAND,then ako pud ang dili pa ganahan kay sa-on proud lage ko sa akoa daughter kaau then akoa lawas nabalik ra then hadlok ko sa ikaduha ma landay na hahaha,pero thanks goodness intawn kalooy wala man kaau hehehehe.So goodluck to you nalang.Basin dili lang hibal-an magkugos kugos naka sa imoha gpangandoy,if not soon.Ako pud ani puhon sa ikatulo hehehehe.Then maybe sa ika-upat so nanay mey plano sah hahahaha.Take care gats uy....wish u luck!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...