Thursday, March 1, 2012

Our Town

Contributed by Milford Woods

I love our small town because the sense of community. We all try to help each other out when we can, and I feel like we are just a big family. There aren’t many people here, so when someone new moves into town we all know about it. We got some new neighbors a few weeks ago, and they really needed help. They had never lived on such a big property before, and had no idea where to start. They bought an old home that hadn’t been occupied for years, so we all tried to chip in and help. We wanted them to feel welcome in their new town.

We all went out and helped them get the grounds under control. I think they appreciated that very much. They didn’t know how to get an internet connection way out here, so I suggested wildbluedeals.com. That’s what we use, so I figured that would help. They are becoming a nice addition to our community, and I’m happy that things are working out for them. They seem to be adjusting well.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...