Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I Am Proud Of My Lil Sistah

I received a good news from my little sister in the Philippines on Facebook yesterday telling me that she is the first in her class. What a good news indeed. While she is the first, my little brother who is only 8 years old is third achiever. I don't know what that means but I am proud of them both. Last school year, I think she was only got the second place in her class. I hope they will continue to do good in school until college to make us all proud. If our father was still alive, he would be very happy of them too.

I missed these little kiddos so much now. I don't get to talk to them more often, just once a month. How I wanted to call them more often but I just can't. Plus the fact that I can no longer talk to my father just makes me less motivated to call to the Philippines!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...