Monday, October 17, 2011

Going Home

We just got our tickets and we are going home tomorrow. I have mixed emotion for this trip. I am kind of excited because I can get to see my family again and I guess it is going to be big reunion for the Seno clan, my brother I have not seen for five years is even there but for the most of it I AM SAD and mourning because it is not the kind of trip I expected to do all my life. This is not for a vacation but for my father's funeral.

I try to be strong and hold my tears from streaming my cheeks while on the airplane..I shall see if I can do that. I don't wanna be embarrassed ;D. It is okay to cry once I get there..but on the plane..hmmmmm...

I will resume blogging when time permits..if not..sorry you all advertisers I cannot just force myself to write while my heart is not in it.

1 comment:

Shoshana said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your father. It will always hurt, I'm sure. But I hope you get to reminisced the good times you had with him and get to talk about his life while you're with your family. ((((hugs)))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...