Monday, October 17, 2011

Dealing With Great Loss!!

I don't know even know where to start... all I know is I'm feeling deep pain right now. We lost our father, our dear Papa Elson. He suffered from high blood pressure and last October 15, he had his attack for the third time and he was gone!

I woke up one morning only to find these messages I don't ever want to hear in my life, CONDOLENCE, Te from my cousins and a message from my brother's wife telling me he passed away! So this is it! I have to face my greatest fear, a death of a loved one. I've never felt this close to my father and when I realized that we've created that bond a daughter and father share, he was taken from me, from us!

September 30 was the last time I talked to him on the phone. He was all happy and smiling as usual, calling him once a month would make his day BIG TIME! I say that because I felt his laughter were so pure and just very happy. I even asked a couple times "nganung lipay man kaayo ka Pa?" and he would say "alangan kay nanawag man ka, An-an na gud na!".

This sad circumstance is so unexpected especially to my father for he wasn't the person that would just sit his butt on the couch all day. He jogged every morning, exercise his arms, hands and legs and most of all he ate the right kind of foods, foods that won't trigger his disease. He'd chew vegetables raw or steam them, he divorced himself from eating greasy foods.. he was also taking supplements that helps the blood flow or whatsoever.

Papa, wherever you are now please know that you will be missed dearly. I may never told you how much I cared and loved you but I hope you knew it in your heart. I don't know what life is like without a father but for sure good memories we had will forever be in my heart......

SOBBING...SOBBING...SOBBING! May God open the heavens for your soul and rest in peace Papa!!!!!

1 comment:

PinayWAHM said...

My deepest sympathy to you and your loved ones Mommy Anne. May you find peace in knowing he's in a much better place now.

May his soul find eternal peace in heaven.

Praying for strength for you and your family.

Mommy J

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...