Monday, January 17, 2011

Walk In Tubs

When I was pregnant with my first born, I remember I slipped in the tub. I didn't know it was very slippery there and I just got in not thinking something could happen to me so I fell down and bump my bottom in the tub. I was too careless, I could have lost my baby if I had a miscarriage. Fortunately, that did not happen. Next time I will be cautious enough to ensure tubs safety. It would have been great too if we were using a walk-in tub. I guess walk in bath tubs are not only for elderly but for everyone to use at home, hospitals, clinics and nursing homes especially with pregnant or eldery men and women. How I wish to have one though because I know it would cost us a fortune to have it.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...