Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Bored

I know I shouldn't feel bored at all. I have all my freedom here, I can go just anywhere I want to go anytime since I don't need somebody to send me out. But heck, the weather is nasty. Who would want to go out on a weather like this? Cloudy, drizzling and muddy. I miss the sun, really! It has been five days since we've had Mr. Sun shining on us. I promised to myself that once in the Philippines, I will not lock myself inside the house but then look at me now, what happen? I am stuck!

I don't mind wandering around with just baby and me but tell me, who would want to be out in a rainy day like this? I even have a plan of washing my own blanket but I don't think I can do that just yet. Oh Mr. Sun, Mr. Sun come out soon! Make your Visayan people happy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...