Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Success Stories

When I was still in the Philippines,I taught some of my close friends to use the internet especially yahoo chat because I want them to learn how to do it for them to be able to find the man that they want to marry.Fortunately,they've learned from me and mind you guys,I have several friends who got married through me.In fact,the one that's been here in US named SECRET is so lucky for she found her destiny.

I was the one who did all the chats and e-mailing to her once "boyfriend" now a husband for she did not know how to speak english.She would just dictate the words to me and translate in english.I did my best so she and the man could be together and it was a huge success for both of them.Hayyy thanks goodness.

But..sadly,she seemed different now.I don't know if the rumor is true but she became "mahangin".Someday,I will find out if it is true or not.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...