Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day Gift to My Husband

I seldom give gifts to my husband when there's an occasion because I doubt he will like the stuff I give him.If I ask him what he wants,he would just say I don't need anything so don't bother give me something.Argsss..on Father's Day,I'd like him to know how nice it is to feel being a father once again and so I gave him these gifts ahead of time because he is working on Sundays.



Magic mug with photos of him and our baby and 4 pcs. wooden coasters.
The photos in the mug will be clearly visible once you pour a hot drink in the mug and it disappear when it cools down. He said a big thank you,Honey after giving these stuff to him.

5 comments:

PinayWAHM said...

Galing galing ni Mommy. Ay naku..don't bother asking. Ako bibili lang if I find something na personalized like yung Magic Mug mo. I also gave the Dad a mug a few years ago...pero hindi magic...hehe. Ayaw gamitin so he just puts it on his desk sa werk nya.

Happy father's day to your Big Daddy in the house!

Mommy J

Nora P. said...

thanks for the visit and comment. Nice gifts you gave for your hubby. Ako longsleeve ra hatag ko sa akong hubby. Not much but atleast I gave him something. happy na sya ato oy hehee. Din we cooked steaks 4 dinner so oking ok na.Ingat!

Anonymous said...

oy, that's a very nice personalized gift:) happy father's day!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm Elmer and I work at pacificadvance.com, a company interested in blog advertizing. I found your blog texas-sweetie.blogspot.com engaging and I'm contacting you to ask if you are interested in blog post sponsorship.

If you are interested, kindly mail back (elmer@pacificadvance.com) and I'll send you pricing details, guidelines and processes. Looking forward to doing business with you.

Sincerely,

Elmer
Pacificadvance.com

Merecil Amigo Kidder (Em) said...

Wow very nice... great choice..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...