Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Our Great Family Time Last Weekend

We had such a great time together as a family at Sea Life Grapevine Aquarium last Sunday. Going out together as a whole rarely happens because my husband loves to stay at home on his days off. If I had to go out, it is either I bring my oldest daughter and leave the baby with him in the house or vice versa. We can only go out during grocery shopping and that's it.

It was my idea to drive up to Grapevine Mills Mall to return something and it was his idea to see the aquarium which is located inside the mall for our kids to see some creatures in the sea that they have not seen before. All in all, we all enjoyed the time we spent there although it was kind of far but I guess it was worth the drive.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...