Sunday, January 1, 2012

Mellow Yellow Monday :Round Fruits For New Year



MellowYellowMondayBadge

It's a tradition in the Philippines to gather or collect 13 different kinds of round fruits for New Year. This is in the hope of more money coming through out the new year! Cheers to all of us people!

This is what I have on our table, it is actually my first time to do this here in the U.S. My fruits consist of a cantaloupe, grapes, avocado, apple, apple pear, blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, kiwi, mango, tangerine, granada (i forgot the name in english) and pear! Not forgetting my two bottles of sparking red and white grape juice!

1 comment:

Chubskulit Rose said...

I only got oranges and bananas. Circle and long!

Here's my Mellow Yellow. Have a fruitful year of the Dragon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...