Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Rich Jerk

Two of my friends were asking me if they could help me set up a blog because they want to know how to do it and eventually make money from blogging. I told them I will surely help them only if they show interest to what I am going to teach them. Admittedly, starting a blog is quite complicated especially to the person who is not a computer savvy or doesn't have a computer background at all. I myself was struggling during the first few months but later on, as I became more familiarized with the blog it turned to be fun and interesting to me.

I have been blogging for four years now and I feel I am very tired of it. If not because of the "green" I am getting from it, I would have quit a long time ago. I still got 3 new blogs that are struggling to get some traffic and exposure to the blogging world. Gladly though there are sites that help sites and blog owners gain traffic called the rich jerk. What they do is they search engine marketing advice and affiliate marketing advice via our membership area, where we have dozens of step by step videos that teach users how to set up their first website or blog, how to get it ranked highly for competitive keywords, and how to monetize it through affiliate offers. We have 10 years of experience and thousands of members. There is also this other site called www.therichjerk.com owned by Kelly Felix who is known for being one of the top affiliate marketing courses of all time, with over 100,000 members. I shall see what they can do to help bloggers that are new and are looking for affiliation on the internet.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...