Saturday, November 13, 2010

Blogging In The Morning

I am glad I am done with my online tasks that's been sitting on my dashboard since yesterday. I couldn't finish all of them in the morning because I had an early appointment. And at night time, I went back online again but for some reason I don't feel like doing the paid blogging when the sun is gone. It's just me, I am most productive during the early hours of the day.

Whenever I get online at dusk 'till late night, all I want to do is just chat with friends online or do the FB interaction. Blogging is out of my mind for it takes so much of my energy and I usually don't have enough energy  left after a full day of chulala. Since I am finished, I guess I can do my FB thing straight without thinking of blogging for the rest of the day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...