Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Colds

For some reason my baby girl caught some colds three days ago. It left me wondering as how she got it because I don't remember taking her out in a cold or in very bad weather. It can't be an allergy either for she has always been staying inside the house. If ever we take her out that would only be in her school or at the grocery store for at least an hour and a half. 

Poor girl, she slept with clogged and stuffy nose  at night and during the day she sneezes a lot. I hate seeing her not well. If I could get her illness and freed my baby from the colds, I would have done that. It's the third day she got colds and I hope that she would be totally healed at the end of the day. She can't be sick. She has a long trip to do in the next couple of days.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...