Saturday, November 13, 2010

Can't Go To School

I feel pity for my child for she was coughing so hard at dawn. She was attacked by hard cough that made her uneasy and couldn't get back to sleep for an hour. Her dada was bothered too and so do I. We were all awake due to the fact that our baby isn't well. She seldom gets cough and it panicked me whenever she has it.

Since she is not feeling very well, we decided not to send her to school today. I am sure she will miss playing at the gym but I don't want her to strain herself you know? Jadyn has got two Saturdays left in school and after that she'll be off to fly in an airplane to see her uncles/auntie and grandparents. I can tell she is as excited as me for keeps saying about playing with her Auntie Alex and Uncle Adong. Hehehe ka kyot bataa!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...