Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Summer of Stars In Branson

Summer isn't over yet although here in our place we experienced the hottest days of summer last month. The hot days were gone and now we feel cooler temperature as head to mid August. Yep, summer is still here and I believe it's yet too late to spend the rest of it in Branson, Missouri. Two of my acquaintances live in Missouri and for that they are inviting me over to visit them sometime this summer.

I didn't give them a specific answer but I did say I will discuss it to my husband whether I am going or not. It's been a long dream of mine to really experience the beautiful Branson and hoping to stay at Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing or at the sister hotel Hilton Branson Convention Center Hotel. Since these two hotels are situated within the electrifying entertainment capital of the Midwest in Branson, Missouri, it shouldn't be hard for us three to roam around the city and see all the entertainment a place has to offer.

I would gladly visit the Hollywood Wax Museum, the Polynesian Island Fire Show, the Cirque Montage, Dolly Parton and so much more if ever I can get to see my friends over there. Of course I would like to take advantage of the special packages that the two hotels are offering such as Hilton Bed and Breakfast, Labor Day Getaways, Romance Package, Summer Savings With Visa and other packages suitable to your budget. Truly it would be so good to finally be able to stay at Hilton Hotels in Branson.




Post?slot_id=

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...