Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Going to Make Yema Balls

I have never tried making yema balls in my life. I like it a lot but I used to just buy it from someone in our classroom before that's why I never learned how to do it although they say it is just so easy to make it. Today, I heated a can of condensed milk and pour some ground peanuts in it in the hope that I can make yema balls of my own.

The ingredients have been cooked and sitting in the pan cooling down. I really am hoping it will turn out good or else I will be disappointed and never will I attempt making it ever again. Hmmm I can't wait to taste yema and give some to my baby and see if she gonna love it. For now I must hurry and end this post now so I can get started at my work.

1 comment:

MsRay said...

When I was a kid I would boil condensed milk mixed with eggs then roll the finished product into small balls. That was my version of yema. haha! Now you make me crave for one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...