Sunday, June 24, 2007

SUMMER IS HERE

Last Thursday at 1:45 pm is the official summer beginning. Wow,here comes summer and I really don't like it when it's summer because it can get real hot here in Texas. In mid summer the temperature can get as high as 105 degrees Fahrenheit. I think it's a lot hotter in the Philippines though. So dry and humid.

Today,we went to the Farmer's market for a quick tomato and onion shopping and went to Lowe's looking at appliances,we did not stay there long and really dragging my Sandy to go home coz I was very thirsty and tired,why? coz of the hot weather.

I think it was only 88 degrees but feels like 94..so darn hot. I'd rather be in prison in the house than be out side for times like these.

HOT HOT HOT

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...