Monday, June 18, 2007

LONG WAIT AT DOCTOR'S OFFICE

It was supposed to be my first visit to OBGYN today but too bad I did not meet the doctor. Instead I only faced the nurse who took care of getting my blood and urine samples for further tests.

But before that, we arrived there at exactly the time they requested us to come. Hubby and I were glad that we did not need to rush to get to the road and drive since we left at our house plenty of time to drive.

But, we were unaware that we had to wait for over an hour and a few minutes before we were entertained. My first time visit wasn't fun. Makes me don't wanna go back there. But what can I do? I hope next time it won't be the same again.

truly my hubby and I were very pissed today because of that!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...