Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Guess who's got a bf?

My cousin surprised me by telling me the other day that she's got a bf. And I scream because of excitement. Why? because I've been longing and helping her alot trying to find a guy that fits her criteria and now here she is giving me such a break.

I ask her who is he? she just said Ron, and asked me remember Ron on cb? I said who is Ron? I forgot and so she showed me his picture.

Nah to my dismay, this was the guy who wrote her before and started calling her sweet endearments and and boom suddenly vanished and stop writing to her.

And now he's back asking for second chance. What the heck is wrong with him? If I were to choose I would never go back to that guy who broke my trust once. But it's my cousin's life..nothing I can do with that.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...