Friday, June 15, 2007

My Filipino Family was Happy to hear the Good News

When I called my family in the Philippines today they were so happy upon hearing the good news. About me being pregnant for a few weeks now.

My father who is the one who felt alot of excitement than me because it's been his long-awaited wish that he can have a mixed-blood grand child. This is going to be his first one so I can only imagine his happiness upong knowing that he is going to be a grandfather soon.

I just pray to God that the baby is fine and healthy through out my pregnancy. Hubby and I are planning to go to the Philippines in 2009 God permits.

So this is all for now. Just posting about what I gave to my family...joy and happiness of the idea.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...