Wednesday, June 6, 2007

ANOTHER TUBA FROM DARLENE

I gladly accept a glass of tuba tagay for me Darlene..thanks so much for this. Naa kay kinutil diha?

Okies,here's my 7 fave song. I actually have numbers but these are the special ones.

1. DESTINY. My ever fave songs, number one wedding song on my special day.

2. DREAMING OF YOU. There's really something in Selena's voice that is very soothing to my soul. I don't know what that is but I'm certain of it.

3. YOU LIGHT UP MY LIFE. This song perfectly narrates my love life. When my Sandy came into my life,that's when he light up my life. grr redundancy..i hate it..excuse me

4. I DO (CHERISH YOU) by 98 degrees. Simply nakakakilig to the bones. Each time I hear this music my "liver" would go big and mag emote dayon.

5. BORN FOR YOU. Yes,I was born to love my ever handsome and easy man,Lalabs.

6. I'LL NEVER BREAK YOU HEART by my fave boy group, Backstreetboys. I have been loving this since I was a teenager way back 19 forgotten. I so much love the video reminds me of my highschool bestfriend 'coz she and I had an agreement that whoever make it to America first, she would draw a heart in the snow and write our names there and put a rose in it and send a picture to whoever is left in the Philippines.

hohoho makahilak ko makaremember sa akong bestfriend pag highschool coz she got frustrated by american and got pregnant,eventually marry him coz of the child to an unemployed taga bukid nga taw. The story is this, we both like Americans man gud and our saying was " by hook or by crook,magminyo jud kog kano".kay ang video sa kanta among gikabuangan sa snow ba.... hay bestfriend wherever you are,I hope nag enjoy kas imong gi pili nga destiny.

7. ANY SONGS FROM AVRIL LAVIGNE. I'm an avid fan of hers man gud.

This is all folks. To those friends who keep visiting me here,thank you very much. I dn't get to blog hop as often as I could kay tapulz naman ning tikia oi.


1 comment:

Utah Mommy said...

Haaaaaay!Naabot ra gyud ko tawn diri perti nako kapuya bumaktas sigeng pamisita sa mga kabalayan sa bisdak.Salamat dae kay giyarok na jud tawn nimo akong tagay dah!
Maayo ug way tagam ha?bahalag burot basta yarok jud!hehehehehe.
Happy weekend & godbless!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...