Tuesday, June 19, 2007

MY EXPERIENCE TO THEDENTIST

It was my third time at the dentist early this morning. I tell you what? it makes me wanna go oh oh ah ah because they did clean the half part of my teeth which is the left side and cure my periodontal disease. Before they can give an antibiotic they have to clean each tooth first.

On my second visit,which was my first session of cleaning I was not feeling very painful at that time coz luckily it was the dentist's assistant who did the job. But today,the dentist was the one working in my other teeth.. Man,he works so fast and I suffered alot. I just don't like the feeling being cleaned on using that very small and pointy thing in my mouth.

I thought I don't ever want to go back to his place but I knew it is for my own good. So that is all for me today.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...