Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Indoor Water Parks in Texas

I have been to places I never thought I could see in my entire life. I have been to a few places in Texas as well that require little to no money in order to get in. However, there are still historical and or quite interesting places I haven't gone. One for example is the famous Indoor Water Parks in Texas which they call the Greatwolf Lodge in Grapevine Texas and the Gaylord Texan which is famous in Christmas for their ice sculpture. Greatwolf Lodge is such a perfect fun-filled excitement getaway for the whole family because of their indoor rides and water parks.

I guess I just have to do a little convincing to the husband so that next year we all can go there for our two Princesses to enjoy. Besides, it is a family-friendly lodge so everybody I believe would have the best time of their lives. It is great to be there when it is very hot outside during the peak of Summer and to just have a night or two getaway not so far from home in order to experience a different ambiance during hot summer nights. Gotta save some money for that and looking forward to making this dream a reality hopefully next year!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...