Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A Big Disaster

What a big mess my 4-month old baby did this morning. Such a big disaster she created for a small baby like her, I trusted her pooping on my lap with diaper on but when I unbutton her sleeper she was just full of poop which I did not expect. I even asked Jadyn to help me hold her hands down because she moves a lot and squirmy, I had a hard time controlling both her arms and feet not to touch on the soiled part of her clothes. She was so messy that I had to bathed her afterwards, the smell was just awful! But, it was good for her. It was equivalent of two days not pooping, she must have felt relieved after that big disaster she had done.


.......the naughty baby after she bathed...looking happier and clean!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...