Friday, July 24, 2009

protect your baby's future

My baby girl just got healed from 4 days of battling her illness. Last week we rushed her to the emergency room because of the high fever that brought seizure to her for the first time. I tell you it was very scary. The high fever lasted for two days and after it subside there was this troubling rash all over her. Good thing though it wasn't serious, if it was then I could have not forgive myself for that. I feel like I am not taking care of my baby very well that is why she got sick.

But anyways, enough of my ranting. If it means protecting my baby's future, I would do everything I possibly can and for that saving a newborn's cord blood through Cryo-Cell will be my priority next time or if ever I will have my second child. Too bad though I wasn't able to do that with my first baby.

If you happen to read this entry tonight and know someone or you are expecting a child soon, you might consider saving your baby's cord blood to save your baby's future from deadly diseases as U-Cord blood stem cells are known to treat over 75 diseases and have been used in over 12,000 transplants worldwide.

Cryo-Cell has an exclusive premium family service, "Protect Baby, Protect Mom" where they can get the best value and choose to enroll online with Cryo-Cell using promotional code:995PS by midnight of Sunday, July 26th, they will receive special UCORD pricing of $995 for processing, testing and first year of storage plus the cancellation fee is waived.

Post?slot_id=

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...