Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Laptop-a-Day Sweepstakes

Hey guys! How do you like winning a free laptop? I do since it's free. My laptop has been acted weird lately it's probably because it had been dropped twice already. I only have this for two years and here it is I notice something is not good about it.

However though, I am very much willing and excited to join this fabulous contest that Charter is giving away. The contest is called Laptop-a-Day Sweepstakes that would qualifies everyone of entering only if they register themselves to be one of the contestants. I would do that as soon as I am done taking care of the baby here.

And oh by the way, I am on facebook a lot so I would want to add Charter on Facebook too so I can follow them everyday of the latest news and contests. If you are not on facebook, you can also follow them Charter on Twitter as well. Oh yeah, got to finish this now and register myself at Charter for a possible of winning a free laptop. You should check this out too guys if you want a new laptop for you or for your kids who need it and are in school!

B2sbanner


Post?slot_id=

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...