Saturday, July 18, 2009

Losing My Traffic

I'm so caught up with this farming addiction that I neglected my most valued readers for the past weeks. I didn't realize how much I am into it until one day I woke up with only three drops in my ECS. Of course I can't let it happen forever and will slow down my FARM TOWN addiction for a while.

Money is important to me, as someone says I always talk about money. Why wouldn't I? Don't we need it?? At least if I talk about money, it's all about how to make it on my own not "gold digging" from someone else's pocket, not even from my husband's pocket. I am sending my family some financial support every month through my hard work and not asking from a single penny from my lalabs and I am proud of it.

Back to ECs dropping, if there are no good visitors for a week that could also means I am losing my opportunities which supposed to be mine. However, I am willing to make it up to you guys. I would not allow to let myself ignore those who dropped me. I promise I'll be in your dashboard frequently.

5 comments:

""rare*jonRez"" said...

huhuhu! sa three drops guro nimo, basin isa ko sa tulo! am i not? :D

Ritchelle said...

Mag FT nalang gud ta gud.

Grampy said...

We all wander off from time to time. I do it when I get a chance for a get away. Even though we have a laptop we don't use it.

Narayan Sukla said...

www.indiaflowersgifts.com
Send gifts to India, Online delivery of flowers to India, gift to India, chocolates, cakes, watches, teddy, sweets, fresh fruits, dry fruits.
Anniversary, birthday, wedding gifts, cakes to Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Pune, Hyderabad, Kerala, Mumbai, Mithai Same day delivery to India, Gift Shop.

Dorothy L said...

That's the good thing about blogging...your traffic picks up as quickly as it drops off. :)

We all get sidetracked:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...