Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Don't Be Surprised If.....

....we are chatting and my words suddenly go like this jjmakammghhh...iivcmba00.csssssssss and other unreadable words or letters because it's my baby who does it. Most of my friends that I constantly talking on yahoo messenger already knew about it but for those I just started talking then it would be nice to know this.


My baby has showed her interest to computer since she entered into toddler stage of her life. I do think that before she could turn two years old, she'll be able to use the computer and the mouse as well. For now she is still learning how to move the cursor as well as making strange tapping on the keyboard/typepad.



3 comments:

Poray said...

My two year old is like that. I would leave the laptop for a few minutes and when I get back there are windows open and he is already busy typing away...it annoys me sometimes but he seems to love doing it so I let him be. I even think about buying him his own computer but then he is too young. Be happy though that she does not take the keys off your keyboard. Kadaghan na jud tawn ko nakataud ug keys ayo gani mataud pa balik...

Unknown said...

Haaaaaaaa lol, Omg the new generation blogger, mga hilabtanon jd ni sila sa duwaan sa ilang inahan oi. type pa both hands mura ug korek. Bisag makasapot sometimes labi na ug seryoso kaayo ta sa atong gihuna huna nya mangtunga ang mga kagaw nga kamot sa atong anak dayon tuplok asus, makalingaw nga makasapot. ka cute sa imu anak dear.

Mommy Kennedy said...

Just dropping by through Entrecard!

Your baby is adorable! My 13 month old is very interested in the computer and may follow his 11 yo brother and become a "guru!"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...