Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Long Hair Now

I have been waiting for so long for my baby's hair to grow long so I can put clips and style her hair. It seems like it is growing so slow that only the back part of her head I can twist and put clips on it. I know it's gonna grow long though in the long run. I just have to be patient in waiting for the time I can finally tie her hair into pony tail or simply just hang it down for her to look girlish.

Sample photos below. As you can see I am shooting at the back part of the head as it's the only part I can grasp the hair.

4 comments:

a49erfangirl said...

The clips in her hair are beautiful. I can't wait for my daughters hair to grow for the same reason. I am lucky if I can get two tiny pony tails on top her head. LOL

Dorothy L said...

Ahhh....this so reminds me of when my daughter was young and french braids were the in thing...I loved doing her hair. It is the fun part of having a daughter.

It was even funnier when she wanted to do mine LOL.

Melanie said...

wow ! i visited all your blogs !!!

TanmoySarkar said...

Online delivery of flowers, gifts, chocolates, cakes, rakhi, watches, teddy, sweets, fresh and dry fruits to India on the same day.

Please visit:
www.indiaflowersgifts.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...