Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Problem With My Baby

One of the many factors why my Jadyn got skinny is that she is difficult to feed nowadays. Sometimes, I fight with her just so she can have something in her stomach. Other times, she would voluntarily open her mouth and take the food I feed her but after 2 or 3 teaspoons of feeding, she'll be done. The following subo will be rejected until we get to the point of forcing her to eat.

I try giving her snack such as apple slices, biscuits/ stripe fudge or anything that she might want but same thing, she would only eat a little and waste the rest of the food. Hahaayyzzz my baby so hard to feed. I thought she will never changed. Before she would just eat anything I give to her...

5 comments:

Michelle Andaya said...

Hi. My daughter is the same. I just try not to worry so much and reward her when she does eat good.

Check out your link on my sidebar. ^_^

Jonna Luttrull said...

gangipon naba xa? basin sa iya na ngipon dai.

Jonna Luttrull said...

pls diai ko visit ani nga blog.http://yoj.jluttrull.com/ thanks daan hehehehe.

Shoshana said...

Don't worry about it Annie. Jaydn looks healthy. My daughter was the same when she was a baby. She's a picky eater. BTW, my daughter likes your sister's blog. She's 11.
Shoshana personal blog

Anonymous said...

My son is the opposite - he never seems to get full!!! P.S. There is an award for you on my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...