Monday, April 13, 2009

Is This How To Use A Pacifier?

If you guys can demonstrate to me how to use a pacifier correctly then show me so I can teach my baby to do it. The video shows that my baby is not used to using a pacifier. Yes she used it quite a while that was when she was still a newborn to deceive her when she cries but that's it. After two months of babyhood, I took it away from her because I am afraid that it will be difficult for her to stop.

I thought of sharing this video of her here because it's so funny. She simply doesn't know how to the pacifier, to see is to believe! Watch the video!

3 comments:

Sweetiepie said...

hahahhaa pagka cute nalang jud, pero wla nay angay mosopsop tawn k dako na!

Ritchelle said...

katin-aw sa inyong video oy.why kaha nag pacifier nas deden haha

Nova said...

ahhhh. super cute... nakakapang gigil ang baby.... dear, i got you some award here, hope you like it...


http://www.supernovachron.com/2009/04/marie-antoinette-award.html


HISTORY of SUPERNOVA and SWEETPAIN
ANGELS IN MY LIFE
SPICES OF LIFE

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...