Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Not A Good Game To Play

My eyes were fine today until I thought of playing bejeweled blitz on fb. This game gives me so much fun but it cause me headache and blurred vision after a couple of rounds playing the game. Gosh, bejeweled really hurting my eyes.

I stopped playing 5 hours ago and here I am still suffering from headache and painful eyes. I promised to myself before that I'm not gonna play this kind of game ever again but somehow just eating my words lolz... there's just nothing else to do when baby is playing that is why..

4 comments:

B said...

I get obsessed with games on shockwave all the time. I keep saying one more level! One more level! And then I stay up all night!

Unknown said...

OMG, I love, love love!! that game! Luckily, I don't get a headache from it. :o) Rock on!

Texas Girl said...

ohws, hope u feel better soon

Bill said...

I have played that game also it is very addicting LOL. Have a great one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...