Wednesday, May 2, 2007

7 FACTS ABOUT ME

Daff and Ivy, here's the answer to your tag.You're the only reason guys why I do this! toink magdrama ba? hehehe


Instruction:Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. During my school days (grade& highschools) Science(Biology) and English were my favorites. Don't ask me about History(ewwww awfully boring) and Mathematics(too dumb for it) were my hates.

2. United States of America used to be my dream country... and now I'm living in it..How cool huh?

3. That I never had a filipino bf nor courted by pinoys..how is that possible? simply because they don't like my look. I also can't imagine myself dating or even holding their hands..ewww....

4. I like watching reality shows very much like COPS,Forensic/Mystery Cases,Fashion Shows . Science Fiction movies? no thanks.

5. That my husband was the "FIRST" one for me. I have had few american bfs before him but was able to keep myself from harm. You know what I mean?

6. That I type faster without looking at the keyboard than any other people could.

7. I find it hard looking for my right dress,undies or even pants sizes here in America.


I hope I don't bore my readers in this post. I'm just talking too much here blah blah blah...I'm giving this tag to Lotis,Julai,Vhilma and Mitch. Can't make it to 7 people..so forgive me

11 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Guapa thanks kaayo sa imong pagvisit sa akong blog.Katawa gyud ko sauna pa pagtan aw sa imong pics kay nitila man paingon sa imong banana uy...lingaw kog tan-aw basa sa imong blog kay daw pareha ta duha nga first time in terms ug bf ba.Ambot ba waman gyud koy gana sa pinoy bf kay ma discourage ko labina dili gentle samot.Naa gyud tay similar sa uyab2x kay murag wamay ganahan sa akong skin kay ingon pa nila dulot daw ang kaitom.hehehe sige uy kay murag nagsulat naman kog telinovela ani akong comments.Thanks ha visita pod baya sa akong blog if u have time ha.ok

julai said...

Hi Anne,thanks for the tag..aheheh daghan na mo ni tag pero promise aho jud ning buhaton na tag. Hala no wa jd ka kauyab ug pinoy..basin nauwaw to nanguyab sa imo ang mga pinoy..Depende jud diay no kay naa man pod uban na gusto ug pinoy..ahheheh
Have a nice day Anne.

Photogenic Fella said...

Hmmm your just saying that because you haven't had any experience dba?But infairness some pinoys are sweet hehehehe.Wow your a virgin pala ha,lucky your husband to be the first,lol.I try to keep my flags up until I found my perfect Knights,too.Nevertheless if I can't I'm sure love is not about virginity or whatsoever coz true loves can accept the whole packages of you.I'm impressed by you,so it means you are fluent of speaking english.Thats really cool!I myself are very good in English but I try hard to reach the average at least.Great shares!I enjoyed reading.Your cool!

Photogenic Fella said...

Ohh sorry I mean my English are pretty bad but I try hard to improve and at least get into average.

Photogenic Fella said...

Regarding Math hmmmm I can do the basic four only which are Addition,subtraction.multiplication and division and beyond that I'm cropped,lols!You should apply or even set up a online tutorials.

Anonymous said...

Hello Anne,

May tagay pala ako dito..hehehehe! This is interesting ha..sige I will do that...

Anyway..Im glad to know that you are ok now there, just always be careful ha..

vhi

Anna said...

Hello Gwapa musta naman ka dinha?

Io naa sab diay ka ani nga tag, maayo kay wala taka na tag hehehhehehe.

Io ka nindut man diay nimo kay ang imoha mga favorite kay dili man gyud nako favorite dai hehehehehhe. Mas hilig nako ang History, Filipino, English ug P.E hehehhehehehhe. Ang Math paborito ni nako tong Elementary ko pero pag hight school na was na io heheheh.

Mura sab diay ka jet mag type dai heheheheh... Nindut bitaw io basta paspas ka mo type daghan sab work para ana ba.

Cge io taas na ni kaayo akong comments ba kapuyon na unya ka ug basa hehehehhe.

Fella said...

Hi anne, thanks sa visit ug comments hah!!!
Thank's fopr sharing it!! gwaps naa pak isa ka tagay didto laag lng unya kung naa ka tym.

Wala sad ko experince pinoy bf dri ky dili man halinon akong beauty dri labi na akong pag kaitomz hehe!! dah dli pud cla halinon nko heheh..


OK gwaps tc and God bless

'Mum-2-3-' said...

Hmmm.. it's good to know more about you, parehas tausahay ang hawak sa panty maabot sa totoy na, usahay sobra sab kausos, lisod bitaw mangita size, sa una gani didto ko diretso sa kids, maayo lang 20 lbs. more nako ron, daghan na makaigo naku.. TC and have a great weekend!

camotesgirl said...

Hi Ann, i enjoyed reading ur tag here,,i got to know more about you..btw, pareha sad ta akong bana naka first jackpot nako heheh,,tuod, can i add u in my list? thx..tc and God bless! happy weekend!

Pulchritude said...

hello gwaps ann. dugay na jud ko ana tag-tag ba. naapil lagi ko ja. heheh.. nag-enjoy ko basa u post. oi, ako nakaisa ra ka pinoy, ang isa talaw man sa cp ra ka atraka, heheh, ang uban nag-away, hehehe, joke3, pero bitin cla.. great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...