Thursday, May 24, 2007

BELIEVE IT OR NOT?

I attempted two tests of myself the other night and early this morning when I woke up. In my first attempt,I was kind of disappointed because the result didn't come out as what I've expected maybe because I tried it in the evening and had alot of fluid intake before taking the test which perhaps make it a less accurate to say what's really going on inside me.



For all I know,I am 13 days delayed now of my period. But so far,no physical signs or symptoms to make sure that it's already there. Though I have been feeling so much of food cravings lately,laziness other times and aside from that,no more...no other signs...



My second attempt was this morning and thinking that the result would be the same as the first attempt I made the other night.I don't wanna give myself false hopes for it only put me down. Somehow,I am really puzzled of my long red days delayed..I've never been delayed in my period you know..only this time..for the first time ever... no more contraceptions...no condoms either...no nothing at all...



And so after a few minutes upon taking the test, it amazed me and still a little bit skeptical to this until I see an OB and prove it is true. I don't know whether I conclude that I'm really pregnant or what... as I said I don't want to give myself false hopes!!!!



here is the picture attach...it's all up to you experienced women out there to judge it to be true or not...wheeeeewwwwwwwwwww



Hmm well..kind of speechless for now..this has been my longest dream ever!

9 comments:

mjsterling said...

waaaaaaaaaa pakner congratulations im really happy for you, finally ur wish had come true...hmmm i wish it would be a girl hahahaha.hala oi pakner ako kha no kanus-a pa kaha..oist kaka ingit naman.

Anna said...

Wow congrats to you dai Anne what a nice new this is. I'm so happy for you dai. Wow can't wait for the day. Ako naman nuon na excited maayo io.

Fella said...

Wowwwww anne congrats, finally burot na jud!!! wowww mao na jud na imong pinaabot. Haaaaayyy makahilak ko sa imong g-sulat burag na igo ko nga na feel nako imong kalipay nga gibati karon. girl or boy man hope and pray that you have a good condition and good health always! hala pag amping ha ayaw palabi ug puyat. advice ko lang sa imo tulog ug sayo then intake a lots of water.
Unya ayaw baya ko kalimti mag ninang ko ana bah! hehehe...

Happy jud ko para sa imo!!! haaaaayyyy God is so good...
pacensya na jud karon pako ka laag diri. GitApol akong Gits baktas sa tagbalay! heheh...

Take care anne and God bless
Thank's sa visit sa akong balay!!!
Muah hugsss sa akong umaabot na inaanak!!! whewwwwww una-una dayon..hehehe...

Utah Mommy said...

Congratulations dae anne!Wow i'm so happy for you.you're gonna be mom soon!Dae anne,how old are you & when was your last period?just curious,wanna figure it out what's your baby's gonna be,hehehehe dili ko si madame auring ha?i'm referring to a website that i love to visit everytime i have friend who's expecting.Godbless hija ug always take care,extra care jud especially now that you're bearing an angel already.Whew so happy for you really!

Lily said...

Hello Anne,I think you should check this matter with your OB-GYN. The results indicate that you are pregnant, but it could be a false positive. I went through this myself. The best results come from the doctor. Congrats and Happy Memorial Day. Remember the sacrifice of those who make us free.

Christinehaze is SC's author said...

why you go see an OB soon as you can,and if you are,I would say first congratulations to you and ur behalf!If not don't get disappointed for it will come in the right time,your only 23,you know!Plenty...plenty of times,still.Goodluck!

Anonymous said...

Hellooooooooo Indhay Anne ........wooooooooooo congrats oy kaayo jud na ning burot na jud ka diha.... naabot na lagi ........dae Anne hala ayo ayo diha, ug mahinaot ang pangala na dili malabian, na makakaon ra ka...... fell baya ko nimo na lipay lkaayo ka, kay ako naburos sus wala ko kalibotan ang kaugalingon na mokatawa ko o mohilak sa kalipay........ mao lipay ko sa imo gibati nimo ron diha, bahala girl o boy ang basta maayo lang ug lawas..... ayo aoy diha...... miss God bless

Mimi said...

Wow, that is so awesome! Congratulations to you! Magiging ina naka Inday! I am so excited for you. Just take it easy. Everything's gonna be fine. Wooohoooo! daghan na jud ta ani nga mo gain ug weights..bitaw, seksi lang gihapon. hahaha.

tx sweetie said...

ty ayo sa mga comments,wishes,compliments ug uban pa friends!!1 maka hilak man pud tag pop corn ani sa inyong mga suporta oi! pwamis pahibalo ko dayon unsay say sa doctor once maka adto naku! i hope JUNTIS jud!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...