Thursday, May 24, 2007

TAG FROM DARLENE

My darling Darlene here is the answer to your tag.I'll do it just for you my dear.
Presenting the 5 top sites that I so like to visit each day.

1. FRIENDSTER-I would say,my day is not complete without peeking what's new on friendster..I really love peeking at my friend's newly posted pics. I also love viewing other people's photos that I do not know and criticize it if I find the pics offensive but I only say it to myself...never put a bad comment on it...

2. CHERRYBLOSSOMS- it has been a part of my life since I first joined on this site. Been on this site for 7 years now and this is where I met my husband not so long ago. I still go there often times and enter the chat room or park my name on "WHO'S ONLINE NOW" page so men who are single could see my profile so that I can help my single cousin find her soulmate also as i wrote her profile number in the very bottom of my profile there.

3. YAHOO LITERATI- I'm so damn addicted to playing literati almost everyday of my life here. I just can't resist to it,I don't know why but I like it alot.

4. THE WORLD OF FILIPINAS- I go there when I have nothing to do in the computer to read different stories of filipinas who are married to white men. Their kos kos balungos and mga hinanakit sa buhay America..it's a very interesting site for me and for other ladies who have gone the same situation in this strange land called UNCLE SAM. You might want to visit there sometime?

5. BLOGSPOT- doing something on my blog is very helpful to me as well as visiting my friend's respective blogs. It's so nice to hear them speak through blogs!!!

I'm giving this tag to Daff, Anna,Janine and Cleo

3 comments:

Utah Mommy said...

Thank you so much dae anne for responding so quick sa akong tagay nimo.You're so sweet!naa pakoy lain tagay nimo basin ugma akong i post ok?Godbless dae anne!

Anna said...

Hello dai thank you sa tagay ha akong ni answer this week. Busy man gud ko ba.

Anonymous said...

muzta naman ka diha dae Anne,
i heard nga maka adik lagi daw ning literati ug dula hehehe
hala wala naapil ang bisdakplanet sa imong list hehhehe
ayo ayo diha kanunay.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...